quarta-feira, 18 de julho de 2012


Minto that fascinates
Claudio Fontana Teles de Carvalho

AAU ...............! With this cry created the first written language, language scratched, scuffed, spontaneous, not contrived. I did not invent writing graphic, but I'm your need, your reason for being. It was a lonely cry in the wilderness most populous. I am the wave where the artist who surfs break the laws of faith and reason. The Best. This is only a summary of Uuuaauuuuuuuuuuuu! It was when I was in Egypt that I cried the first time. I remember like it was today Uuuaauuuuuuuuuuuu! It was actually when I saw the first completed pyramid. That same day they hide the Headstone there. The first sentence of this phase no one understood what I said. They were all looking at me when I spoke, and so I said Parla! (Fala!) for that big triangle so strong and stiff ready to be opened. Fine works only have to be ... It can only be owned by nobles, the prelate who is content to contemplate them. With my Aauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Said one voice in the mouths of these, I convinced the President that it was a masterpiece, something divine because it is imperative to make the pussy go and beg at the corner of the muses of my father who took me Egeu.Fui Acalantide to challenge the daughters of Aegean to sing much better, because Piero's blood flowed in his veins. I knew it would be a Acalantide Nightingale. Women's round, experienced, Past the bark of garlic. A bunch of Cualiras stopped up my ears when I was on the basis of Ambrosia Diner Dionysus offered me on his yacht when I returned from the adventure of having stuck a stick the size of a horse in all troiada. Of course not let my good Penelope de Carvalho and da Silva Xavier Pau Brazil Moves to Silva, but I hear Lyre of the Muses. I made a beautiful speech is clear, but only say as I said over in front. King does not kill the King, for this is that you have the vassals. Then he gave me the honor of breaking the seal of the beautiful pyramid which hitherto was a virgin and that was just immediately todos.Peguei being penetrated by the press, I put the angle where the owl sleeps. Socrates came from Greece to play for Corinthians, but only needed the Achilles heel to immortalize in his Epistle to the Corinthians. Corinthians won the 2012 America. It took Socrates' descent into hell to there commanding the deliverers in Corinthians. Well, hell is a word that makes Christians feel a hot and smelly goo off the tail to the Achilles' heels. So instead of hell, I use a metonymy, who knows: Hade or the United Mortos.Tem people get goose bumps with my hurray today. In Galilee had to yell at another tone Muuuuuuun! This to be a Jew because of the Brazilian Northeast South Mééééééééééée cry is'! Méééééé This is a cry of Dionysus in fear of losing their Ambrosia that descends to the Atlantic up to the mansion of Poseidon. Poseidon live in the South Atlantic off the coast of Maranhão drinking beer on the beach in San Luis Coastal Nothing against since it is dead to eat the Gravedigger. It was a hellish plague of these prophets who predicted that I would echo around the world hurray. As he broke the barrier of time I did not know, but I had to make Timeless to understand. After that I did get started at the beginning and everything is now A and Z. Your you are of yourself and I, being a slave of the Mimosa Flower of Isis Sexy silva Pau Oak Wood Fort Priapus Telescope Silvas, I'm Mad. Goddess'm really a wolf. Caught the little lambs and they love it and hate it when that pastor sucker is herding them not to fall on my mighty weapon enchant all. This pastor gets a black book that tells my story and says it's Story. This is my cry so famous in no time. It is the buzz word and every age. But as a scientist and man of all seasons, now when I want to take a lamb I scream a scream improved and appropriate at the time Fifiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Every type of woman expects a Fifiuuuuuuuuu heard in your life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário